goptions service Mysql is an open source relational database management system (RDMS ) based on sql query . It’s most widely used relational database nowadays . It runs on 3306 port.
http://agencijapragma.com/?kiopoa=trading-al-ribasso&239=a5 Mysql is used to store the data of any applications , website , software etc with the help of database . We’re able to access any applications , website data and more And It’s play a very important role.
site de rencontre pour soirГ©e Mysql Features :
- get link Easy to use
- singel treff stavanger It is secure
- http://unikeld.nu/?ioweo=opzioni-binarie-allenamento&3d9=ed Client/ Server Architecture
- http://nlst-usa.com/?trere=quali-sono-le-migliore-societÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃÂÃï¿½-di-opzioni-binarie - Impara le strategie di trading per opzioni binarie che ti faranno diventare un vero professionista. It is scalable
- follow link High Performance
- http://www.hotelosmolinos.com/?epirew=certificacion-conocer-en-linea&548=46 High Flexibility
- see url High Productivity
Let’s solve our issue which we’re facing in mysql server
First Check what version is installed on the server and Run the command to check whether package is installed or not.
iqoption review rpm –qa mysql*
Now try to login mysql server by command line
Mysql -u root –p
Put the Mysql password
If you face this issue that’s mean you have not started the mysql service yet. So start the mysql service first .
On Redhat /Centos 7
Systemctl start mysqld
To check status
Systemctl status mysqld
Enable on boot time
Systemctl enable mysqld
For redhat /centos 6
Service mysqld start/status/enable
Now See mysql Service has been started and initializing database connection also.
Now you will be able to login mysql server
That was an issue only as of you did not started the service .