Features of Redhat 8 Beta Version Released
Features of redhat 8 Recently, Redhat release rhel 8 beta version officially That’s now available on red-hat official site. Here i will tell you what they made changes in new rhel 8 beta version.
1. Application Stream : It’s to deliver user-space packages more simple & with great flexibility. It means user-space can now be updated more quickly than core operating system packages & without waiting for another version to come. You can do this via application stream.
2. Networking : Supports for networking in Container through IPVLAN connecting the container nested in virtual machine to network host.
Check Out : Enable EPEL Release Repository
This also includes new TCP/IP stack with Bandwidth and round-trip propagation time(BBR) congestion which enables higher performance, minimized latency & decreased packets loss.
3. Security : OpenSSL 1.1.1 & TLS 1.3 are supported & System wide cryptographic policies are also included.
4. Linux Container : Red-hat included lightweight Open standard based container toolkit naming as Buildah (container building), Podman ( running container) & Skopeo (sharing/finding container) which will help developer to find, run, build & share containerized Applications.
5. File system and storage : Stratis, a volume-managing file system & file system snapshots provide for faster way of conducting file-levels tasks, saving space by consuming new storage when data is changed.
Also support for LUKSv2 to encrypt on disk data combined with NBDE.