How To Install FoxitReader PDF On Ubuntu 18.04
how to install FoxitReader, If you got bored with old pdf or Adobe reader is not working on your machine, You may want to try alternative PDF viewer a well known PDF as FoxitReader today’s Market.
Check Out : Install Memcached In Linux
Products of FoxitReader
1. Ultraform : Digital Data capture from paper forms and 2D bar code.
2. PDF Toolkit : Plug-in-play modules which will help you to automate high volume pdf and workflows or to integrate with your own applications.
3. Foxit Studio Photo : Easy to use with necessary tool-set to edit the photos and create digital compositions.
It’s small, fast and feature-rich PDF viewer that allows you to open, view, print and also convert DOC file in a PDF Format.
Features of FoxitReader
- Provides Sign and encrypt PDF Document.
- It can also provides Customisation and deploy like Group policy, SCUP Catalog and XML configuration.
- You can also create PDF document and edit.
Let’s begin installation
Step 1 : Download the FoxitReader for Ubuntu Machine from the link Download
Now go to the Downloaded location and run the below command
Step 2 : Now Run the below command to extract the tar file in order to install the Package
tar -zxf FoxitReader2.4.1.0609_Server_x64_enu_Setup.run.tar.gz
Check Out : GET Command Not Found In Linux
Step 3: Next is to run the setup,
Step 4 : Click on next
Step 5 : Click on Accept license and Next
Step 6 : Then it will start installation and After completing this steps FoxitReader will be installed.
And Now you can use FoxitReader
Youtube link : Foxitreader