How to install FoxitReader, If you got bored with old pdf or Adobe reader is not working on your machine, You may want to try alternative PDF viewer a well-known PDF as FoxitReader today’s Market. We can install Foxit reader pdf on Ubuntu Linux.
Check Out: Install Memcached In Linux
Products of FoxitReader
1. Ultraform: Digital Data capture from paper forms and 2D bar code.
2. PDF Toolkit: Plug-in-play modules that will help you to automate high volume pdf and workflows or to integrate with your own applications.
3. Foxit Studio Photo: Easy to use with the necessary tool-set to edit the photos and create digital compositions.
It’s a small, fast and feature-rich PDF viewer that allows you to open, view, print, and also convert DOC file in a PDF Format.
Features of FoxitReader
- Provides Sign and encrypt PDF documents.
- It can also provide Customisation and deploy like Group policy, SCUP Catalog, and XML configuration.
- You can also create a PDF document and edit.
How To Install FoxitReader PDF On Ubuntu 18.04:
Step 1: Download the FoxitReader for Ubuntu Machine from the link Download
Now go to the Downloaded location and run the below command.
Step 2: Now Run the below command to extract the tar file in order to install the Package
tar -zxf FoxitReader2.4.1.0609_Server_x64_enu_Setup.run.tar.gz
Check Out: GET Command Not Found In Linux
Step 3: Next is to run the setup,
Step 4: Click on “next“.
You can choose the directory where you will install it.
Step 5: Click on Accept license and Next
Step 6: Then it will start the installation and After completing these steps FoxitReader will be installed.
Now you can use FoxitReader
Youtube link: Foxitreader
You’re done install foxit on ubuntu pdf reader linux